Home » Community » It arrived! » new ring flower
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  new ring flower [message #30111] Sat, 02 July 2011 14:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar CLERCY SOPHIE  is currently offline CLERCY SOPHIE
Go to my shop
I created some time ago the ring "ring flower" and since Shapeways tightened requirements in terms of thickness, I met some problems with them so that none of my rings I have sold had any problems.
So I changed my file magnifying the flower and the ring ... the result is beautiful! we see the layers of printing and I find it very interesting!

index.php?t=getfile&id=9764&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=9765&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=9766&private=0

Sophie
Re: new ring flower [message #30122 is a reply to message #30111 ] Sat, 02 July 2011 21:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar cadalu  is currently offline cadalu
Go to all my models
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Is it pictured in glossy silver? Beautiful model!!
Re: new ring flower [message #30135 is a reply to message #30122 ] Sun, 03 July 2011 08:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks!
Yes I ordered it in silver, and I received the ring exactely like that...Silver is much better for détails, stainless steel is quite rough and very hard to polish... It gives me ideas for other creations!
Cheers

Sophie
Re: new ring flower [message #30164 is a reply to message #30111 ] Mon, 04 July 2011 12:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Could you confirm if this is the Silver or Glossy Silver material? While I would say that in this case the printing layering adds to the texture this is not what I envisioned that silver would look like. Perhaps this is not the Glossy (i.e. polished) Silver?

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: new ring flower [message #30166 is a reply to message #30164 ] Mon, 04 July 2011 13:02 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I ordered this ring "only" in silver, not in glossy because I can polish easely and prefered to keep money. I received the ring exactely like that, it is shiny and I thought as they were very late they polished it to apologise (?) so i can't say if they polished or not but the result was for me very ineresting...!

cheers

Sophie

Previous Topic:the not quite FUD chainmail record :-)
Next Topic:TARDIS earring

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.