Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Want a designer for a Starship Model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #13721] Wed, 16 June 2010 00:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar tank_santa  is currently offline tank_santa
Go to all my models
Hello all,

I am new to these forums and found my way here from Starship Combat News. Currently I am working with a lot of resin molds and building starship master models by hand with styrene which takes an eternity. This method seems far more practical in both time and material.

I have a current design in mind that is Star Trekish, but not a cannon design that I would like modeled in 3d so I can have a accurate master made for resin casting. I have drawings of the design available as a guide for the 3d model maker. It will be required to meet a certain scale as well.

Leave me a message here and you can also get ahold of me at nemesis_of_the_guy@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help with this project, and discussing details.

Regards,

Jon

Re: Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #13734 is a reply to message #13721 ] Wed, 16 June 2010 10:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Jon, welcome to the forum, I'd like to help you on your project, I've helped many other Shapeways members, please look at this thread for my feedback http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1584&a mp;start=0&S=3fd9b35ee120edb983118000415e4048

I 've done a few Sci-Fi models, I'd love to see you designs.

Drop me an email info@dotsan.com
www.dotsan.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

V

www.dotsan.com
Re: Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #14065 is a reply to message #13721 ] Tue, 29 June 2010 07:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar minhloc  is currently offline minhloc
Go to my shop
hello

i too like sci-fi
i would be interested with your project

regards
minh-loc

Re: Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #16269 is a reply to message #14065 ] Tue, 17 August 2010 13:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chd  is currently offline chd
Go to my shop
I can help also,

Hit me up, chd_mann(at)yahoo.com.au
Re: Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #18029 is a reply to message #13721 ] Sun, 19 September 2010 13:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar akashstudios  is currently offline akashstudios
Go to my shop
Hi,

This is Kartik. A new member on shapeways. I own a small production house called Akash studios. We make everything from Buildings to

Characters, and from organic to inorganic modeling.

You can check out our models in this link - http://www.shapeways.com/shops/qmodelshop

We can deliver you any kind of model within 3 days, with upload. Just send us a real photo and see how we make it in 3D. Even 2D sketches of

your imagination will do.

Glad to be a member of shape ways.

You can check our website - www.akashstudios.com to check out the services that we provide.

Regards,
kartik g
Re: Want a designer for a Starship Model [message #30016 is a reply to message #13721 ] Fri, 01 July 2011 03:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tank_santa  is currently offline tank_santa
Go to all my models
Sorry for the looonngg delay all. I used the service that Dotsan provided and was very satisfied with the service I recieved and the design quality.

Previous Topic:Designer needed for iPhone case
Next Topic:Date Dice

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.