Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Tracking Number
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tracking Number [message #29922] Wed, 29 June 2011 20:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar glehn  is currently offline glehn
Go to my shop
Hello Shapeways,

I often have several open orders with you guys and would like to be able to identify which order is related to which UPS tracking number.
It would be nice if we could have that information available in the "My Orders" page.

Regards,
Luis
Re: Tracking Number [message #29924 is a reply to message #29922 ] Wed, 29 June 2011 21:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
From the top of my head, the email with the tracking code contains two reference numbers, I think one is the ordernr.
May be helpful for now?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 June 2011 21:32 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Tracking Number [message #29941 is a reply to message #29922 ] Thu, 30 June 2011 06:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The UPS shipping notification email contains the Shapeways order number, which you can cross reference on your My Orders page.

(and the order number is a shorter number to recognize in My Orders, should be easier to spot Wink)

Re: Tracking Number [message #29948 is a reply to message #29941 ] Thu, 30 June 2011 11:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar glehn  is currently offline glehn
Go to my shop
Virtox/Stop4stuff,

Thanks, I didn't notice that number in there. It sure helps.
But anyway, I think it would be nice if we could see all this information in the My Orders page, specially if an order has been split in more than one shipping. I would like to be able to see in a single place what are all the shippings associated to an order.

Regards,
Luis

Previous Topic:Order Description
Next Topic:FUD inconsistencies

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.