Home » Community » General Discussion » Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29495] Wed, 22 June 2011 19:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar charlie8th  is currently offline charlie8th
Go to my shop
Dear Shapeways

Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket.

One click from our website to Shapeways. And the customer's unique selections are added to the shapeways basket.

A little (add 'A, B & C' html scripting) to basket would be perfect. Making a complete package and selling more products to our customers.

I know the people at Shapeways are very talented. Hope you can help Very Happy

Thank you

Charlie8th Smile
Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29503 is a reply to message #29495 ] Wed, 22 June 2011 20:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
As far as I know, this is in Shapeways plans. They call this feature: "collection". We have no estimated delivery time however...

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29887 is a reply to message #29503 ] Wed, 29 June 2011 00:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

It is on the roadmap for future development

cheers

Duann Scott

Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29917 is a reply to message #29495 ] Wed, 29 June 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SIXTHSCALE  is currently offline SIXTHSCALE
Go to my shop
great idea!

Previous Topic:A new tool to fill gaps in triangle mesh models
Next Topic:How do you protect your designs, if you do?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.