Home » Community » General Discussion » Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29495] Wed, 22 June 2011 19:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar charlie8th  is currently offline charlie8th
Go to my shop
Dear Shapeways

Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket.

One click from our website to Shapeways. And the customer's unique selections are added to the shapeways basket.

A little (add 'A, B & C' html scripting) to basket would be perfect. Making a complete package and selling more products to our customers.

I know the people at Shapeways are very talented. Hope you can help Very Happy

Thank you

Charlie8th Smile
Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29503 is a reply to message #29495 ] Wed, 22 June 2011 20:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
As far as I know, this is in Shapeways plans. They call this feature: "collection". We have no estimated delivery time however...

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29887 is a reply to message #29503 ] Wed, 29 June 2011 00:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

It is on the roadmap for future development

cheers

Duann Scott

Re: Can we make a multi part order fuction? Where all related parts are added to basket [message #29917 is a reply to message #29495 ] Wed, 29 June 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SIXTHSCALE  is currently offline SIXTHSCALE
Go to my shop
great idea!

Previous Topic:A new tool to fill gaps in triangle mesh models
Next Topic:How do you protect your designs, if you do?