Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Tattoo Machine
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tattoo Machine [message #29720] Sun, 26 June 2011 03:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar joshuacarlton  is currently offline joshuacarlton
Go to all my models
Hello, I have been trying my best to design a prototype in sketchup for a new type of tattoo machine. I have decided it might just be best to hire someone to model it for me. I have a drawing of it and measurements. I also have a poorly done version in sketchup files. anyone interested? It seems like it would be pretty straight forward in the right hands. Thanks-Joshua
Re: Tattoo Machine [message #29722 is a reply to message #29720 ] Sun, 26 June 2011 03:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
PM sent!

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
Re: Tattoo Machine [message #29723 is a reply to message #29722 ] Sun, 26 June 2011 04:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joshuacarlton  is currently offline joshuacarlton
Go to all my models
thanks , I am sending details now!
Re: Tattoo Machine [message #29729 is a reply to message #29723 ] Sun, 26 June 2011 07:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi Josh, sounds like a great project, I'd be happy to help.
Please check out my Shapeways reviews and get back to me with any files for a discussion and quote?
Regards
V

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Need to solidify mesh
Next Topic:Model won't join

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.