Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
2 pieces [message #2927] Tue, 10 February 2009 11:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Hi people,

i've just a small question,
i've uploaded this object:

http://www.shapeways.com/modules/udesign/utils/openfile.php?id=17148&f=17148_large.jpg

but it has 2 pieces, isn't that a problem?
so please tell me: does the printer prints them seperatly?

I'm ordering about 8pieces of them (all sorts of materials) but have to wait till i get a paypall account (seems to take 5 till 7 days?)
why not IDEAL?
Re: 2 pieces [message #2928 is a reply to message #2927 ] Tue, 10 February 2009 13:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar loonsbury  is currently offline loonsbury
Go to all my models
As I understand it, the two pieces will be printed at once in the same 'job'.

As for PayPal, it is possible to pay with a credit card without needing an account. Otherwise, they say 5-7 days for bank account verification but it's usually faster if your bank updates their online banking quickly.
Re: 2 pieces [message #2929 is a reply to message #2927 ] Tue, 10 February 2009 13:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar frigi  is currently offline frigi
Go to all my models
Yes, they will be able to print this but the parts might get reoriented. They did so with my last model and whether intentionally or not they even rotated it in a way that the parts with the most stepping to occur would be on areas which are easy to sand without destroying finer details. That shouldn't really be a problem with your model, though.

Previous Topic:thickness under 1mm in the White detail and SWFlex material
Next Topic:Colifi process by Axiatec France for vivid colors after Zcorp