Home » Community » General Discussion » no WSF, only WSF polished
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  no WSF, only WSF polished [message #28957] Mon, 13 June 2011 11:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar bondp99  is currently offline bondp99
Go to my shop
Hi,

I updated 2 models and wanted to order them but then I noticed that they are not available in WSF only in WSF polished with 18 working days delivery time. I ordered them now in Alumide to get them (as cheap as possibel) and in 10 working days.
Older models are still available in WSF...

Is this new or is it just a bug?

Thanks!

• Attachment: picture.jpg
    (Size: 62.28KB, Downloaded 48 time(s))

--- exclusive construction machinery models - scale 1:50 ---
Re: no WSF, only WSF polished [message #29000 is a reply to message #28957 ] Tue, 14 June 2011 03:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar horst  is currently offline horst
Go to all my models
I work here
That seems strange--can you share links to these two models? I'll take a look to see what might be the problem.

-Ben

Shapeways Front-End Product Lead
Re: no WSF, only WSF polished [message #29032 is a reply to message #29000 ] Tue, 14 June 2011 15:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bondp99  is currently offline bondp99
Go to my shop
Thanks for the reply.
I took a second look today and noticed that WSF was selected on the "Private galleries: Not available in" selection on both models. I never selected this before. Could it be a bug with updating models so that WSF is automatically in the "not available" list? Thanks!

btw, it was this model: http://www.shapeways.com/model/270740/bt200.html?gid=ug

[Updated on: Tue, 14 June 2011 15:34 UTC]

--- exclusive construction machinery models - scale 1:50 ---
Re: no WSF, only WSF polished [message #29034 is a reply to message #28957 ] Tue, 14 June 2011 15:55 UTC Go to previous message
avatar horst  is currently offline horst
Go to all my models
I work here
I'll keep my eyes open for more of this happening, but it's not a bug I have tracked before.

However, the UI for this page is quite confusing, and we are working on improvements to that right now (in the design phase).

-Ben

Shapeways Front-End Product Lead

Previous Topic:ourbricks.com
Next Topic:Default material option

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.