Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Keychain-sized stainless model of left hand?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Keychain-sized stainless model of left hand? [message #28639] Mon, 06 June 2011 04:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar janiscortese  is currently offline janiscortese
Go to all my models
Hello! Just wondering if anyone out there who has experience with this sort of thing might be interested in making a model of a human left hand in steel, keychain-sized. It doesn't have to be solid; I know you guys like to hollow things out to make them easier to print. Smile

I'm thinking of maybe 1" long ... does this seem doable or reasonable to anyone out there?

Thanks for reading from a left-handed violist! Some of the things you guys come up with blow me away ...

Janis C.
Re: Keychain-sized stainless model of left hand? [message #28642 is a reply to message #28639 ] Mon, 06 June 2011 07:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
I just so happen to have a left hand handy Smile that I can customize for you. It'll have to be scaled up to 1.5" or 2" so that the fingers meet the Stainless Steel 3mm minimum thickness. Does this look like it might work for you?

Render shown (actual 3D print won't be quite as shiny)
index.php?t=getfile&id=9242&private=0

• Attachment: Left hand.jpg
    (Size: 164.66KB, Downloaded 200 time(s))

-Marcus
Re: Keychain-sized stainless model of left hand? [message #28678 is a reply to message #28639 ] Mon, 06 June 2011 20:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar marcobeer  is currently offline marcobeer
Go to my shop
PM sent!
Cheers
Re: Keychain-sized stainless model of left hand? [message #29326 is a reply to message #28639 ] Sun, 19 June 2011 23:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Silverbeam  is currently offline Silverbeam
Go to my shop
Let me know if you still need someone!

bowenlady@gmail.com

SEE ETSY SHOP: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Silverbeam

Previous Topic:Help: troubles with my model
Next Topic:Transformer minatures