Home » Community » It arrived! » Late arrivals
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Late arrivals [message #28305] Sun, 29 May 2011 01:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Charmed_Life_Designs  is currently offline Charmed_Life_Designs
Go to my shop
After Shapeways' detail machines hiccuped, I forgot about the detail models I had in a recent order. Welp, they arrived not too long ago. I was so surprised when I got the packages, it was like Christmas in may!

I got two Linked Heart Necklaces in White Detail and two separate packages. I thought I only ordered one, but I looked back at the invoice and sure enough, two were listed. I think one pair must have been printed right after the printers came back online, because there was significant error in the parts and they didn't fit together. The other set that arrived later was perfect.

index.php?t=getfile&id=9110&private=0

The other arrival was my Tree Earrings in Transparent Detail. I have never tried anything in TD before, and I like the way it came out. I'm thinking of doing a touch of post-processing on them, so keep an eye out in the Post Production forum.

index.php?t=getfile&id=9111&private=0

• Attachment: linkedheartWD1.JPG
    (Size: 410.12KB, Downloaded 265 time(s))

• Attachment: TD.JPG
    (Size: 518.46KB, Downloaded 277 time(s))

When in doubt... Duct tape!
Re: Late arrivals [message #28306 is a reply to message #28305 ] Sun, 29 May 2011 01:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Yay they made it! Have you sent in for your replacement parts? I think you've been around long enough to know how to do that, right? If you don't or for those who don't, email Support@shapeways.com with the erroneous pictures order number and all that good stuff.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 May 2011 01:53 UTC]

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Camera Case Prototype
Next Topic:NES Controller