Home » Community » Introductions » Hello Shapeways Forum
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello Shapeways Forum [message #28156] Wed, 25 May 2011 06:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar scola  is currently offline scola
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

Not really new to shape ways. I have been experimenting with 3D printing on this site since last Sept/October, but now that I have set up a Shapeways Shop I figure I will be spending a little more time on the forums and thought I should introduce myself.

I am a designer with a background in architecture, urban planning and product design, and I am interested in the ways 3D printing and other personal manufacturing advances are changing the way we design and distribute products.

You can see a sample of some of my work and previous 3D prints at www.scola.me

I have been introduced to drscott via twitter but I am Looking forward to meeting the rest of you!

cheers
scola

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2011 06:35 UTC]

Re: Hello Shapeways Forum [message #28187 is a reply to message #28156 ] Wed, 25 May 2011 21:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi scola, thanks for dropping by!

There's a great bunch of people who hang around here, I'm sure you'll enjoy sharing tips and tricks. Let me or Duann know if you need help finding your way around. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Greetings Everyone!
Next Topic:total beginner: Never worked with 3D before

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.