Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How do I know that I´ve sold a print?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2755] Sat, 31 January 2009 10:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar lorddarthvik  is currently offline lorddarthvik
Go to my shop
Hi

The title is pretty self explanetory. Since the "# bought" counter has been removed, how can I tell if anybody has bought my model?
Also, can I check my balance somewhere?
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2767 is a reply to message #2755 ] Sun, 01 February 2009 22:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
There's no way to know your # of buys or balance from the site.
The # bought counter never worked, so you haven't lost anything by its removal.

There is no ETA for a fix on this. Guys?

The site admins have said they'll email people when sales take place. I don't know whether this is happening; I haven't had any emails, but maybe I had no sales.

Anyone else got any?

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2780 is a reply to message #2767 ] Mon, 02 February 2009 21:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
No sold emails have been sent to me... It's very likely I just havent had any sales Smile

But I did buy one of YanYing's winning spirally pendants. Did you get an email telling you that I bought it YanYing?

-Whystler

[Updated on: Mon, 02 February 2009 22:26 UTC]

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2795 is a reply to message #2780 ] Tue, 03 February 2009 07:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar yanying  is currently offline yanying
Go to my shop
Whystler wrote on Mon, 02 February 2009 16:56

But I did buy one of YanYing's winning spirally pendants. Did you get an email telling you that I bought it YanYing?

I had no sale notifications emails from Shapeways so far.
(Thanks for buying! Very Happy )

(Update: Just gotten a sales notification email from Joris. Thanks Joris! Smile )

---

[Updated on: Tue, 03 February 2009 10:31 UTC]

Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2796 is a reply to message #2795 ] Tue, 03 February 2009 09:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
At the moment the "you have sold something" emails and the registering of the orders go by hand.

Once every two weeks, I compile a list of all the sold models and give everyone an email.

In a bit this will change so that you automatically get an email once a model has been sold.

Joris
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2797 is a reply to message #2755 ] Tue, 03 February 2009 09:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks for the info! It´s good to know that you´re taking care of this issue. Be sure to let us know when the new email notification goes live! Smile
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2798 is a reply to message #2796 ] Tue, 03 February 2009 10:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar daddymack  is currently offline daddymack
Go to my shop
thanks Joris
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #2802 is a reply to message #2798 ] Tue, 03 February 2009 15:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
thank you Joris! Smile

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #3007 is a reply to message #2755 ] Tue, 17 February 2009 14:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi y'all,

the email notification is since last week live Cool

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: How do I know that I´ve sold a print? [message #3014 is a reply to message #2755 ] Tue, 17 February 2009 21:06 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Hi Ralph! Thanks for this feature! I can confirm that the system works, I have receieved e-mails when I ordered some of my own models that I have sold "model name" for 0.00 USD Smile

Previous Topic:$25 minimum with/without markups?
Next Topic:Deleting unwanted items

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.