Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Option of sorting models in gallery by price?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Option of sorting models in gallery by price? [message #2694] Tue, 27 January 2009 06:09 UTC Go to next message
avatar yanying  is currently offline yanying
Go to my shop
---

Hi, I was wondering if there could be an additional option of viewing the models in the gallery by price.

Right now, there's only sorting by views, titles, rating, owners and dates. But if I want to find something within $10, no way I am going to scroll through pages and pages of models just to find something that fits.

---
Re: Option of sorting models in gallery by price? [message #2719 is a reply to message #2694 ] Tue, 27 January 2009 21:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Yup good remark.

And I can imagine you would like to just select a price range? Let's say $10 - $20 and get all products which are within that price range.

Cheers!

Robert
Re: Option of sorting models in gallery by price? [message #2727 is a reply to message #2719 ] Wed, 28 January 2009 12:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
joris is currently offline joris
I work here
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Ok guys, point well taken.

I'll ask development, when and how we can do this.

Meanwhile lets check how many people agree with you guys: http://www.shapeways.com/poll

Previous Topic:Buys not reported?
Next Topic:$25 minimum with/without markups?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.