Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » My order status HELP!!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My order status HELP!!! [message #27087] Sat, 07 May 2011 19:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar Silverfox  is currently offline Silverfox
Go to all my models
Hello, i did an order and contact you by email. No answer still. Need to know the status of my order, and most important, need to know if the item has been builded. No problme for shipping time, but is REALLY important to know if you can correctly build the model. Thankks
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27092 is a reply to message #27087 ] Sat, 07 May 2011 21:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Silverfox,

They will email you on monday (depends where you live) at the moment shapeways workers are having a weekend break.

If a model can't be build, they send you an email about 3 a 4 working days after you orderd Wink

Wich material did you order?

Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27101 is a reply to message #27092 ] Sun, 08 May 2011 08:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
White strong and flexible, hope everything is ok Smile i was just worrying because my order was placed on 27 th... but if you say so, everything should be ok Smile
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27106 is a reply to message #27087 ] Sun, 08 May 2011 13:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Go to "my designs" under "My Shapeways" scroll down and there should be a spot with your order and the order status.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27109 is a reply to message #27087 ] Sun, 08 May 2011 13:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
yeah but it is still in "accepted"
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27146 is a reply to message #27087 ] Mon, 09 May 2011 12:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Better than rejected right? Razz I'll holler at some people, see what the hold up is.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27229 is a reply to message #27087 ] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

I did find one order of you, 44322, I have just sent you an email about this order (which unfortunately has been canceled). This email was sent to the same address as you used to order your models.

Kindly,
Christel
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27233 is a reply to message #27087 ] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Yes,
you write me today (after 9 days) that it have 2 thin walls.
I wrote you some hours ago to delete those walls, they are not important, but it's very important and urgent that you print the model because i need that asap.
I had no reply about the mail so i'm writing here:
if you can, delete those walls and print the model.
if you cant, i have a new ready model with that wall bigger,
but i CANT WAIT 10 DAYS FROM NOW so you really have to take this file now and print to me... hope to have an answer here, or by mail. Thanks
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27235 is a reply to message #27233 ] Tue, 10 May 2011 12:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ChristelH  is currently offline ChristelH
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi,

Sorry that you didn't get this rejection email earlier, I understand that this is frustrating for you and that you do need your model asap.

As we can't make any changes to existing orders, you have to place a new order. After you have done this, could you please sent me the new order number? You can sent it to me over here on the forum but you can sent it also to service@shapeways.com.

Again sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: My order status HELP!!! [message #27254 is a reply to message #27087 ] Tue, 10 May 2011 15:05 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Here we are, new model, no tick wall.... Number 46190 or recipt 143008... please check it and tell me that is printable really soon...

[Updated on: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:11 UTC]

Previous Topic:Vouchers, VAT and business users
Next Topic:Cancel?