Home »  » It arrived! » Custom Dog (pet) Tags
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Custom Dog (pet) Tags [message #26991] Thu, 05 May 2011 01:04 UTC
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
Got a few more of my custom pet tags in this week. Very happy overall with how they turned out.

I got the first one in a few weeks back index.php?t=getfile&id=8689&private=0 I've made the eyelet a bit smaller one the new designs but I was very happy with the results, especially with the text on back index.php?t=getfile&id=8692&private=0

Got two oval versions in this week.

index.php?t=getfile&id=8690&private=0

I did a quick "dremel" polish to this one. Don't know why the "dot" over the eye didn't print correctly.

index.php?t=getfile&id=8691&private=0

And a quick polish to the reverse side. The text is very legible at this size, but I increaded the size of the font in my co-creator to make sure it prints even clearer.
index.php?t=getfile&id=8693&private=0

These tags look even better in person. As I'm sure you can tell from the photos I've got a real old digital camera that doesn't do too well this close up. I've got several other designs in my shop as well http://www.shapeways.com/shops/bluelinegecko?section=Pet+Tag s

All these designs can double as pendants and come with the free rubber necklace.

[Updated on: Thu, 05 May 2011 01:06 UTC]

Previous Topic:Toy Car and Pocket Reaper
Next Topic:Hand-Crank Fan

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.