Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Uploading Error/Delay?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Uploading Error/Delay? [message #2620] Sat, 24 January 2009 03:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dalhimar  is currently offline Dalhimar
Go to my shop
Tonight (23rd jan, 10:34pm, East coast USA) i was trying to upload a couple models i made for scaling test.
The uploaded and i got the confirmation email that said they were now in my designs. But when i go to the objects i have on shapeways, they are not displayed.
Is this some new error? did i miss a downtime message?
Or do i just simply need to chose a different model format to upload it in?
Re: Uploading Error/Delay? [message #2622 is a reply to message #2620 ] Sat, 24 January 2009 07:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Atso  is currently offline Atso
Go to my shop
Yes, I have had the same problem as well. I would be grateful if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong...
Re: Uploading Error/Delay? [message #2624 is a reply to message #2620 ] Sat, 24 January 2009 09:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Anvariel  is currently offline Anvariel
Go to my shop
I also have the same problem. Thank goodness I wasn't alone. Smile Usually I'm the only one who finds a bug and no one believes me, Razz
Re: Uploading Error/Delay? [message #2631 is a reply to message #2624 ] Sat, 24 January 2009 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
Uh oh, and it's the weekend Smile

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: Uploading Error/Delay? [message #2688 is a reply to message #2631 ] Tue, 27 January 2009 00:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi,

We did have an unplanned outage last Friday.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Robert

Previous Topic:Some suggestions
Next Topic:Buying adjustments