Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Default Material for jewellery
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Default Material for jewellery [message #26405] Sat, 23 April 2011 00:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I've asked for this before and I'll ask again: Please let users choose what material the model will default to when viewed in the Gallery since this affects the PRICE that a buyer first sees. If I have a potential buyer look at a model that costs $84 in stainless steel he/she may not even bother to click on it and wouldn't know that it could be bought for $13 in WSF...

If I take the item out of the Jewelry category then the model won't default to Stainless Steel, BUT it might not then get found!!

This really doesn't seem like a difficult change to ask for...

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Default Material for jewellery [message #26407 is a reply to message #26405 ] Sat, 23 April 2011 03:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
I'm going to have to agree to this very, very strongly. I've actually gotten comments from potential customers who had that exact same issue.

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook
Re: Default Material for jewellery [message #26660 is a reply to message #26407 ] Thu, 28 April 2011 05:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Ok - thanks for the feedback. Noted.

Previous Topic:Default Material
Next Topic:More freedom with profile name, please!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.