Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » More Room for Product Titles
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
More Room for Product Titles [message #2656] Sun, 25 January 2009 19:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
I think it would be nicer to have more room for product titles, and stop using the "..." that breaks up a title that is too long.

Instead, I would prefer the title to be extended to two lines, if need be, and restricted to a certain # of letters.

Anyone else agree?

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2657 is a reply to message #2656 ] Sun, 25 January 2009 19:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar daddymack  is currently offline daddymack
Go to my shop
I take pride in my titles and having the option to spread it across 2 lines instead of chopped would be great... Someone's thinking8)
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2685 is a reply to message #2656 ] Mon, 26 January 2009 23:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
Yes please.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #2695 is a reply to message #2656 ] Tue, 27 January 2009 08:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar madox  is currently offline madox
Go to my shop
Pwetty pweaz...
Re: More Room for Product Titles [message #3757 is a reply to message #2656 ] Sat, 04 April 2009 20:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kitty  is currently offline Kitty
Go to my shop
I second that.
And third and fourth...... Smile

Previous Topic:Stickers/Cards ?
Next Topic:Reduced Markups for special customers

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.