|No volume discount on Stainless Steel [message #26386] Fri, 22 April 2011 19:01 UTC
Since we are speaking about the prices discount for Strong and Flexible materials, why not speaking about metal?|
The details are here.
So for Antique Bronze Glossy or Matt, the pricing is:
- from 0 cm³ to 1 cm³, minimum price product: $12.00
- from 1 cm³ to 5 cm³: $10 per cm³
- from 5 cm³ to 10 cm³: $9 per cm³
- more than 10cm³: $8 per cm³
For Stainless Steel instead it is a flat $10 per cm³
This mean that for large objects like this dice set, the price is higher for regular Stainless Steel than for this same material with an additional post-production:
Next, your model is patinated and baked in an oven. After which it is machine polished once more. We recommend using it for quite detailed and strong objects where the properties of metal come in handy or are aesthetic. Objects will be quite smooth, though small printing lines remain visible.
Does that really make sense? Should I advise my customers to choose Antique Bronze instead of Stainless Steel to minimize their expenses?
I think we should have the same kind of discount on Stainless Steel...
- from 0 cm³ to 1 cm³: $10 per cm³ (no minimum)
- from 1 cm³ to 5 cm³: $8 per cm³
- from 5 cm³ to 10 cm³: $7 per cm³
- more than 10cm³: $6 per cm³
[Updated on: Fri, 22 April 2011 19:39 UTC]
So many things to design, so little time...