Home » Community » Introductions » I want to buy something?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I want to buy something? [message #26325] Thu, 21 April 2011 18:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar wren  is currently offline wren
Go to all my models
Hey I have a little optometry practice and I thought it would be cool to have a piece of wall art that could also hold my stethoscope and other tools (like using a set of antlers for a coat hook but less gross... maybe more like using a piece of coral to hang jewelry).

Do I ask someone to design it then buy it from them? Can I sketch it out myself on paper and make it? I saw an article about this site in a mag as a custom made art/furnishings sort of place and am a little confused.

Thanks!
Dr.Lin
Re: I want to buy something? [message #26326 is a reply to message #26325 ] Thu, 21 April 2011 19:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith is currently online stonysmith
Go to my shop
There's a number of folks around the place here that are very capable of doing custom work..

There's even a specific forum topic "3d Modeler Needed" for just such requests.

I'd suggest using the pattern of blood vessels that curve around the back of the eyeball.. just don't tell people that's what it is... see who figures it out.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:Greetings
Next Topic:hi from france

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.