Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Tapatalk support for the forum
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tapatalk support for the forum [message #25727] Wed, 06 April 2011 20:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar be_on_edge  is currently offline be_on_edge
Go to my shop
Hello shapeways team,

i just bought an Android device and i'm very happy now that i can use the tapatalk reader for forums based on vbullettin.

Would be great if you install the tapatalk plugin to your vbullettin server.

Francesco
Re: Tapatalk support for the forum [message #25907 is a reply to message #25727 ] Mon, 11 April 2011 08:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hey Francesco,

it sounds like a great way to stay in touch. Unfortunately, our forum software isn't supported by them (yet?)..

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Tapatalk support for the forum [message #25909 is a reply to message #25907 ] Mon, 11 April 2011 08:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar be_on_edge  is currently offline be_on_edge
Go to my shop
Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.6.x/3.7.x/3.8.x/4.x, Invision Power Board (IPB) 3.x and Simple Machine Forum (SMF) 1.1.11+/2.x are supported.

You can also look for other forum system plugin developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API at Developer Support forums.

Anyhoo, i hope this happens soon Smile

Francesco
Re: Tapatalk support for the forum [message #26280 is a reply to message #25909 ] Wed, 20 April 2011 16:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey be_on_edge, thanks for letting us know about this. I've wondered about this exact thing to make it easier to keep in touch with the Shapeways forum on the go. As Bart said, our forum isn't yet supported, but I hope that they either will be soon, or a competitor to these guys makes it available!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Tapatalk support for the forum [message #26292 is a reply to message #25727 ] Wed, 20 April 2011 20:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar horstnyc  is currently offline horstnyc
Go to my shop
One improvement that we are planning to deploy this summer is a simplified stylesheet for mobile browsers. We aren't using any of the forum platforms compatible with Tapatalk, but I do not think we need third party software to accomplish this goal. I think good stylesheets should get us there.

-Ben

Previous Topic:Polishing cost
Next Topic:Shapeways Live Webcast countdown

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.