Home » Community » Work in progress » 3D Crane
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Crane [message #26029] Wed, 13 April 2011 22:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar DesignsbyALX  is currently offline DesignsbyALX
Go to my shop
I made the crane, especially for Stichting De Kraanvogel.
By buying this model (only 20€!), you will support a good cause! The goal of De Kraanvogel, is to build houses, schools and hospitals in devestated areas. No years of planning projects, while people are suffering... my foundation means action! As soon as the nubers come in, we're going to build! And more, and more...

Please check my shop, and buy the model!

Thank you very much!

DesignsbyALX
Re: 3D Crane [message #26030 is a reply to message #26029 ] Thu, 14 April 2011 00:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey DesignsbyALX, people in this section of the forums typically provide a picture right here in the thread. You may want to share one and help people get in on the fun.

Good luck with this project, and your organization.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Rendered 3D Crane [message #26040 is a reply to message #26030 ] Thu, 14 April 2011 06:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I made the 3d crane, especially for Stichting De Kraanvogel.
By buying this model (only 20€!), you will support a good cause! The goal of De Kraanvogel, is to build houses, schools and hospitals in devestated areas. No years of planning projects, while people are suffering... my foundation means action! As soon as the numbers come in, we're going to build! And more, and more...

Please check my shop, and buy the model!

Thank you very much!

DesignsbyALX index.php?t=getfile&id=8276&private=0

New render [message #26049 is a reply to message #26040 ] Thu, 14 April 2011 15:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Made and rendered with Blender, my 3d crane!
index.php?t=getfile&id=8281&private=0

Re: New render [message #26060 is a reply to message #26049 ] Thu, 14 April 2011 18:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Spongeinside  is currently offline Spongeinside
Go to my shop
Why is this in the 'it arrived' thread? There's no physical object.. Just some sales talk.. plus the picture shows a model way bigger than it actually is if compared with a $20 note, maybe it would be best to show how big/small it really is to give people the right idea on what they actually get when they buy one?

[Updated on: Thu, 14 April 2011 18:59 UTC]

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!
Re: New render [message #26136 is a reply to message #26060 ] Sat, 16 April 2011 10:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
You're right! The scale doesn.t match! But that wasn't the point. And for me, the bird arrived symbolicly... Anyways, you can see the actual size in the shop! And it's not just a sales talk, it's about helping others! Tnx for the feedback!
Re: New render [message #26181 is a reply to message #26060 ] Mon, 18 April 2011 19:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey guys, I just moved this thread over to the "Work in progress" section of the forums Wink

Re: New render [message #26186 is a reply to message #26181 ] Mon, 18 April 2011 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Sorry, my mistake Wink
Re: New render [message #26216 is a reply to message #26186 ] Tue, 19 April 2011 16:20 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
No worries! Wink

Previous Topic:Some cool pendants from the "Movies"
Next Topic:Concave Dice