Home »  » 3D Printing » What happens, if an ordered object gets rejected due to a printing error?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What happens, if an ordered object gets rejected due to a printing error? [message #25537] Fri, 01 April 2011 15:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar tloz  is currently offline tloz
Go to all my models
I uploaded an object and now wanted to order it.
But what if the printing goes wrong (because of too thin walls, for example)?
What about the payment (I mean, the material, theoretically, is wasted, or isn't it?)?

Thanks in advance!
Re: What happens, if an ordered object gets rejected due to a printing error? [message #25538 is a reply to message #25537 ] Fri, 01 April 2011 15:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Before it is printed it is manually checked for print-ability. From that point the printer takes responsibility. If they say it's printable, They will try to print it. Sometimes it does take multiple attempts. But if it is not printable, you get a voucher to try again, or you can request a refund.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: What happens, if an ordered object gets rejected due to a printing error? [message #25541 is a reply to message #25538 ] Fri, 01 April 2011 16:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tloz  is currently offline tloz
Go to all my models
Thanks very much for the reply Wink

Previous Topic:Print errors on bottom of WSF objects
Next Topic:WSF: Oil?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.