Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Simple box needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Simple box needed [message #25430] Wed, 30 March 2011 00:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar chrisl  is currently offline chrisl
Go to all my models
Dear Designers,
I need to have a rectangular box designed with small squares cut out of the front face (exactly like the plate on the link below) and the ability to take off the top (so it functions as a lid).
I have the exact box to spec on paper and can email it, however I would like to save time and would rather not learn blender, cad, etc. at this time.
Please let me know if this is easy for someone to setup for me.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Chris

Faceplate: http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=3546&sku=03 858
Re: Simple box needed [message #25433 is a reply to message #25430 ] Wed, 30 March 2011 11:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wangfusen  is currently offline wangfusen
Go to all my models
Hi Chris,

PM sent.

Rey
Re: Simple box needed [message #25498 is a reply to message #25430 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 14:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jmamczyk  is currently offline jmamczyk
Go to all my models
Hey,

If you still need that model, I probably can make it.
Just send me a PM with you drawings and I can take a look at it.
Re: Simple box needed [message #25530 is a reply to message #25498 ] Fri, 01 April 2011 08:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lmcdesign  is currently offline lmcdesign
Go to my shop
hi i'm a industrial designer if you want to do it just send me more information for luanmaialmc@gmail.com.

Thanks

Previous Topic:3D Modeler Needed - Position Filled
Next Topic:3D Modeler for Arc Shape-

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.