Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Shapeways site update of March 25th 2011
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways site update of March 25th 2011 [message #25267] Fri, 25 March 2011 12:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi all,

we had a small site update today. We released/fixed the following issues:

- CSS fixes and menu changes: The topmenu has changed and various CSS fixes have been deployed.
- Bugfix: capitals are now allowed in emailaddresses and can be saved on the profile page.
- Removed 'contact shopowner' link from shop page as it did the same as the 'Send message' link
Re: Shapeways site update of March 25th 2011 [message #25270 is a reply to message #25267 ] Fri, 25 March 2011 13:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Extra addition:

- added an extra parameter to the jnlp of the 3d viewer to prevent the java console (and model) to be loaded twice on windows machines.
Re: Shapeways site update of March 25th 2011 [message #25284 is a reply to message #25270 ] Fri, 25 March 2011 18:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Charmed_Life_Designs  is currently offline Charmed_Life_Designs
Go to my shop
Thank you, I've been noticing that double java load, but I didn't know if it was normal or not. Glad to hear it's fixed!

When in doubt... Duct tape!

Previous Topic:Shapeways site update of March 17th 2011
Next Topic:Shapeways site update March 31st

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.