Full size image is 4.5x larger than the actual part.
It took about 40 minutes of sanding for each hood; you need a light touch with the Dremel tool (at the slowest speed setting) to keep from removing too much paint at once. I used a diamond-coated jeweler's file to gently sand the lifting bail on the top of the hood. Two or three passes usually was all it took to smooth out a surface.
Overall I'm happy with the results. A very light touch at low speed is necessary with the Dremel tool! I'll give them one more light coat of paint and Glosscote, add decals and weather them to completely finish them off.
I put much more paint on the hoods than I normally do with models plus the paint really soaks into the porous surface of the WSF material. More than 50% of the paint came off the model - I sanded it right down to the WSF (the slightly lighter yellow patches in the photo are bare WSF saturated with paint). I used the paint and Glosscote like body filler - I was trying to fill in the gaps between the print layers and the pores in the surface and expected to remove some paint to get a smooth surface.