Home » Community » It arrived! » Packed Sphere D6
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Packed Sphere D6 [message #25100] Mon, 21 March 2011 21:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
New dice arrived.
These ones are kinds of metadice: dice made of dice.
First, the Packed Spheres 2x2x2 D6 with numbers. It arrives a long time ago, but I don't remember having posted anything about it.
It is made of 8 rounded dice, with numbers on each visible face.
index.php?t=getfile&id=7706&private=0

And the one that actually arrived right now, the Packed Spheres 3x3x3 D6 with pips. Made of 27 small dices, some of the visible face have a hole that reprensents a pip.
index.php?t=getfile&id=7707&private=0
Note that this one cannot be printed in detail materials because it is diffcult to remove the support material.
And it is very big (3x3x3 cm).

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2011 21:23 UTC]

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Packed Sphere D6 [message #25129 is a reply to message #25100 ] Tue, 22 March 2011 15:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Magic ! beautiful dies designs !!

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Packed Sphere D6 [message #25224 is a reply to message #25129 ] Thu, 24 March 2011 06:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Thanks Dizingof. I appreciate all the more that I know that yourself have already designed some beautiful dice.
I am following with attention your experiments with Color Sandstone: today Sandstone is not really suitable for a die because it will get scratched very easily. A new finish option from Shapeways would be very welcome.

So many things to design, so little time...

Previous Topic:PROUD: seashell & peearl necklace
Next Topic:Scrap metal girl - finally ...

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.