Home » Community » It arrived! » Packed Sphere D6
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Packed Sphere D6 [message #25100] Mon, 21 March 2011 21:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
New dice arrived.
These ones are kinds of metadice: dice made of dice.
First, the Packed Spheres 2x2x2 D6 with numbers. It arrives a long time ago, but I don't remember having posted anything about it.
It is made of 8 rounded dice, with numbers on each visible face.
index.php?t=getfile&id=7706&private=0

And the one that actually arrived right now, the Packed Spheres 3x3x3 D6 with pips. Made of 27 small dices, some of the visible face have a hole that reprensents a pip.
index.php?t=getfile&id=7707&private=0
Note that this one cannot be printed in detail materials because it is diffcult to remove the support material.
And it is very big (3x3x3 cm).

[Updated on: Mon, 21 March 2011 21:23 UTC]

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Packed Sphere D6 [message #25129 is a reply to message #25100 ] Tue, 22 March 2011 15:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to all my models
Magic ! beautiful dies designs !!

http://www.3Dizingof.com

Re: Packed Sphere D6 [message #25224 is a reply to message #25129 ] Thu, 24 March 2011 06:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Thanks Dizingof. I appreciate all the more that I know that yourself have already designed some beautiful dice.
I am following with attention your experiments with Color Sandstone: today Sandstone is not really suitable for a die because it will get scratched very easily. A new finish option from Shapeways would be very welcome.

So many things to design, so little time...

Previous Topic:PROUD: seashell & peearl necklace
Next Topic:Scrap metal girl - finally ...