Home » Community » It arrived! » Small (working!) water pump w/video
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Small (working!) water pump w/video [message #24995] Sat, 19 March 2011 15:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar trikko  is currently offline trikko
Go to my shop
It arrived! It tooks some time to get powder out of it, but now it works as expected Smile

Front:
index.php?t=getfile&id=7642&private=0

Back:
index.php?t=getfile&id=7643&private=0

Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-miUQhy8qUA

• Attachment: pompetta.jpg
    (Size: 40.65KB, Downloaded 306 time(s))

• Attachment: pompetta2.jpg
    (Size: 41.34KB, Downloaded 310 time(s))

Re: Small (working!) water pump w/video [message #24997 is a reply to message #24995 ] Sat, 19 March 2011 16:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Cool little device! Make sure to make it public and add the video to it. That way even more people will notice. I love the mechanical design.
Re: Small (working!) water pump w/video [message #24999 is a reply to message #24997 ] Sat, 19 March 2011 19:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar trikko  is currently offline trikko
Go to my shop
pete wrote on Sat, 19 March 2011 16:44

Cool little device! Make sure to make it public and add the video to it. That way even more people will notice. I love the mechanical design.

Thank you pete Smile Now it's public with video on my shop. I hope people like it...

Previous Topic:Hinged Gift Cube by OSKAR
Next Topic:Calix monster

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.