Home » Support » Buying » possible faster delivery?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
possible faster delivery? [message #24852] Tue, 15 March 2011 17:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar grahamthomson  is currently offline grahamthomson
Go to all my models
Hi I have just came across your company and was looking to get my design delivered in silver by the 02.04.11, is that possible?

If so when would be the deadline to email you the design. It would a small peice of jewellery

Would it be possible to pay more for a faster service?

I live in scotland in the uk.

Thanks Graham
Re: possible faster delivery? [message #24853 is a reply to message #24852 ] Tue, 15 March 2011 17:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Silver takes 15 business days. so about 3 weeks. Sorry, we Americans put the month first in our dates, but I'm assuming your looking for April 2nd? That's only 18 days away, 13 business days (the second by my calendar is a Saturday. I may be wrong, but as far as I know shapeways doesn't do express delivery. So if you ordered today it would be delivered the 5th or 6th.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: possible faster delivery? [message #24896 is a reply to message #24852 ] Wed, 16 March 2011 16:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Contact service at shapeways dot com. They might be able to help you.

Pete

Previous Topic:Disappearing order?
Next Topic:Coupon prematurely invalidated

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.