Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Post and packing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Post and packing [message #24843] Tue, 15 March 2011 10:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar Bunrattypark  is currently offline Bunrattypark
Go to my shop
Can someone tell me how post and packing is calculated?

I have ordered a sample of my new model, which is in production. I assumed delivery was included, but am I going to get a bill from UPS when it is delivered?

What about multiple or large orders? Surely delivery costs would reduce on multiple items?

Are we sure we are getting the best rates on delivery? Many thanks...
Re: Post and packing [message #24844 is a reply to message #24843 ] Tue, 15 March 2011 10:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
The shapeways pricing scheme is including all of the shipping and packaging cost. Regardless of quantity/volume.

For most this is the best rate you can get (check UPS rates for worldwide shipping, it ain't cheap)

And the minimum order amount of $25 makes sure Shapeways can offer ti this way.

However any duties VAT and subsequent UPS handling/processing fees might be charged by UPS on delivery.
But this depends highly on your local customs, Shapeways has no control over this.

Be sure to check out the comprehensive FAQ:
http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Tue, 15 March 2011 10:17 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:Opening a shop--How long does it take?
Next Topic:Additional suggestion for combinatory manufacturing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.