Home » Support » 3D Printing » Can't view texture
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can't view texture [message #24778] Fri, 11 March 2011 20:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Virtra  is currently offline Virtra
Go to all my models
So in Max my texture works and in Meshlab my texture works, but once i upload my model to shapeways the texture is either wrong or isn't viewable. I have my model in .WRL format and my texture is baked into the model and in the proper directory and zipped with the WRL.

Any thoughts?
Re: Can't view texture [message #24806 is a reply to message #24778 ] Sun, 13 March 2011 22:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Open the wrl in word pad (or equivalent), look for the texture filename and check that it is just the filename without any drive/directory path. Also check that the texture file is of a supported image type (jpg, png or gif).
Re: Can't view texture [message #26160 is a reply to message #24806 ] Mon, 18 April 2011 09:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey Virtra,

have you been able to solve this? If not, please mail the file to bart@shapeways.com and I'll check it out for you.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Objet Materials
Next Topic:Photoshaper image samples

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.