Home » Support » Buying » Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared? [message #24543] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar dmswart  is currently offline dmswart
Go to all my models
This morning (March 7, 2011) the Black option for strong and flexible seems to have disappeared from the ordering screen with the appearance of dark grey.

Is this intentional? Other pages concerning the available colours seem to indicate that black should still be an option.
--
cheers!
David Swart
Re: Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared? [message #24545 is a reply to message #24543 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I still see it listed as a material options on the model page, is it the actual order screen that it is missing from? Which item are you seeing this on? Perhaps a hickup as they are adding the new colors, but I'll check to be sure.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared? [message #24547 is a reply to message #24545 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
As I said, it's gone from the ordering screen.

For instance, I'm seeing this with model: 221266
http://www.shapeways.com/model/221266/
Re: Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared? [message #24549 is a reply to message #24547 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
It seems you've set the material Black Strong & Flexible on the restricted materials list. You can remove it from the list on the product details page at the right sidebar almost on the bottom.
Re: Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared? [message #24550 is a reply to message #24547 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 16:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thank you so much for your responsiveness - I feel like a dunce.

Please keep up your good work.
--
Dave

[Updated on: Mon, 07 March 2011 16:16 UTC]

Previous Topic:Model Delayed
Next Topic:Disappearing order?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.