Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from VertigoPolka!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from VertigoPolka! [message #24530] Mon, 07 March 2011 06:36 UTC Go to next message
avatar vertigopolka  is currently offline vertigopolka
Go to my shop
Hi everyone! I became a member about two months ago after checking out the article in the New York Times. Sorry it took so long to drop in. Been busy testing and printing a bunch o' stuff.

I am really impressed with how well this site is set up; it's so easy to use, navigate, upload, order, etc. The customer service is phenomenal and timely. In addition, there's also some wonderful models and talented people here, and the forum topics have been very helpful. Thanks to all!

Hopefully I can set up something soon to take pics of my printed pieces.

@vertigopolka
http://www.vertigopolka.com
Re: Hello from VertigoPolka! [message #24555 is a reply to message #24530 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 17:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey vertigopolka, welcome! I checked out your shop, there's some beautiful stuff going on there. Smile

Glad you're enjoying everything so far, and just let me know if you need help along the way.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hello from Eindhoven
Next Topic:Hola from Los Angeles

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.