Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » When are payments measured until?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
When are payments measured until? [message #23589] Tue, 08 February 2011 23:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
I know shop owners get our PayPal payments sent on the 15th of the month, or the nearest working day after. But following my payment on the 17th January, which was a bit less than I'd anticipated, it occured to me that the payments that we'll receive probably aren't from orders made between the 16th of the previous month to the 15th of this month.
Just so I can have some idea of how much I can expect from my sales next week, what's the cutoff date for orders that will count toward this month's payment on the 15th?

Andy
Re: When are payments measured until? [message #23604 is a reply to message #23589 ] Wed, 09 February 2011 06:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Hi,

Last months payment fell a little short for me too, a few days later the remainder was paid.

As far as I can tell we get the markup from the 16th of two months ago to the 15th of the previous month.

So after Feb 15th, you should get the markup minus markup-fee for the objects sold from Dec 16th to (and inc) Jan 15th.

Sometimes an exception is made if the order was delayed severely, then the markup will be added to the next payment period.

Several days after payment the order overview is usually updated and you can see until where the payments are settled.

Cheers,

Stijn

Ps.

And just when done typing, I found the Shopowner FAQ, oh well :
http://www.shapeways.com/betashops/faq_s_shops

Quote:

How will you pay me?
We will pay your accrued shop markups minus 3.5% to your PayPal account once a month.

We will transfer only the markups that are not 'frozen'. A markup is frozen from the moment of sales for 30 days. This lag time is installed to account for returns and exchanges from our customers. If our clients do not pay within 30 days for whatever what reason, you will not receive your mark up fee.

Generally it will work like this: If you have $45 of accrued commissions on the 15th of March, your payment will be sent out to you by the 15th of April. We will pay max 45 days after the month they were accrued.

Please be aware that if you earn less than $30, then the amount will not be paid, but will accrue to your account until such time as it becomes equal to or greater than $30.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 February 2011 06:23 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: When are payments measured until? [message #23661 is a reply to message #23604 ] Thu, 10 February 2011 14:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Stijn.
So basically, the amount I kind of expected last month, I should be getting this month.

Andy

Previous Topic:Another one
Next Topic:Updated model not uploadable

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.