Home » Community » Introductions » baltimore
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
baltimore [message #23518] Mon, 07 February 2011 18:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I've been an active modeler for a little over a year, and haven't posted much in the forums here.

Most of my designs have been replicas from movies and tv shows.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_iSF92uXnHLo/TVAECLJoN3I/AAAAAAAAFKI/Ga2jvRqJjR8/s800/gl3.jpg
http://www.shapeways.com/modules/udesign/utils/openfile.php?id=183294&f=photos/photo27810.jpg

I'm a mechanical engineer and entrepreneur and very involved in the tech community here in Baltimore. I model in autocad almost exclusively.

I got to visit the shapeways NYC HQ recently and I have to tell you... things are awesome!

I'm experimenting with some state-of-the-art scanning equipment and will have some pretty cool designs generated using that technology quite shortly.

so, Hi everyone!

Todd Blatt from Baltimore
tblatt@gmail.com
@tblatt
www.bytestobits.com

[Updated on: Mon, 07 February 2011 18:13 UTC]

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: baltimore [message #23533 is a reply to message #23518 ] Mon, 07 February 2011 23:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Todd, thanks for the kind words. Smile Glad to see you show up on the forums.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: baltimore [message #23534 is a reply to message #23533 ] Mon, 07 February 2011 23:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
yup, 22 posts in over a year doesn't really cut it =)

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: baltimore [message #23544 is a reply to message #23534 ] Tue, 08 February 2011 05:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Nope. Razz

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Greetings from France
Next Topic:New from TEXAS

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.