Home »  » 3D Printing » design accepted, but now unprintable?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
design accepted, but now unprintable? [message #23439] Fri, 04 February 2011 15:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar twixter  is currently offline twixter
Go to all my models
http://www.shapeways.com/model/209855/lazopiece.html?gid=ug2 7073

The website accepted my upload, but when I tried to order it, now it says "unprintable." What might be the problem? It's a simple design and looks easy to print. Thanks for any clue.
Re: design accepted, but now unprintable? [message #23440 is a reply to message #23439 ] Fri, 04 February 2011 15:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
It may be the height of the piece, try rotating the piece like 25 degrees on the x axis and re-uploading. This will make the height go up enough to be in the printable range.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: design accepted, but now unprintable? [message #23441 is a reply to message #23439 ] Fri, 04 February 2011 15:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
It might sound obvious, but did you log in first before trying to order?

Other than that, it's either a glitch, someone's reported its or something completely different.

Maybe try uploading again as a new model, or contacting customer services - link at top of page above the upload button.

Previous Topic:Smoothest material
Next Topic:White Detail: Layer problem?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.