Home »  » Official Announcements » Shapeways site update of January 28th 2011
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways site update of January 28th 2011 [message #23186] Sat, 29 January 2011 23:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi all,

we had a small site update yesterday. We released the following features/bugfixes:

Social buttons on product details page
We removed the old ShareThis buttons and replaced them with the facebook Like button and the Tweet button for twitter.

When you wanted to change the shipping address, this shipping address was not correctly saved, which prevented customers to change their shipping address without creating a new one. This has been fixed.

Earlier this week we also made it possible for users without an account yet to use the discount codes on the checkout page.

Kind regards,

Barry
Re: Shapeways site update of January 28th 2011 [message #23207 is a reply to message #23186 ] Sun, 30 January 2011 21:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Barry, could you add page numbers in topic's somewhere above the whole topic?

atm i need to scroll down the whole page to get to the next page where the new message is!?

Previous Topic:Shapeways site update of January 18th 2011
Next Topic:Shapeways site update of February 3rd 2011

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.