Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Printing » We need your help to pick the next Strong & Flexible colors.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
We need your help to pick the next Strong & Flexible colors. [message #22586] Thu, 13 January 2011 21:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi All,

The Winter Colors are coming to an end we need your help to pick the next Strong & Flexible colors.

The Winter Red is staying until end of February for Valentine's day, and the rest will retire at the end of January. What next batch of colors would you like?
Nancy has made a poll so you can to help us decide on the next batch of colors (deadline to respond is next Wednesday end of day). We have selected a range of colors available from our suppliers, and includes colors we've had available before as options as well. Take a look at the color chart and let us know what colors you would like to see next?

We will take a look at your suggestions, do some testing and introduce a new batch of colors as soon as possible.

Also let us know if there are any colors you would like to see as permanent options like Black Strong and Flexible or are you happy to have seasonal and event based colors?index.php?t=getfile&id=6596&private=0

Cheers

Duann

• Attachment: fHGtHK.jpg
    (Size: 56.74KB, Downloaded 142 time(s))

Re: We need your help to pick the next Strong & Flexible colors. [message #22592 is a reply to message #22586 ] Fri, 14 January 2011 00:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
As I also proposed in the poll I would like to see a fixed color set of
grey, darker red, dark brown, winter green and green-blue
and if you like some seasonal colors.

Very important for me would be a fixed standard set!

Fantastic would be to choose any color by rgb value.
Would also be great if a subcontractor is willing to do this service, even if there is a bigger startup price.

Woody64

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2011 00:08 UTC]

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)

Previous Topic:Heart breaks too heavy
Next Topic:Hollow model and full color sandstone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.