Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Free 3d Modeling for Experience!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #22343] Sun, 09 January 2011 05:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Cryoflight  is currently offline Cryoflight
Go to all my models
Hello! I wish to delve more into the world of 3D design, and thus I will consider modeling any (non humanoid or complex) model for you. Just post what you want here, and I will see if I can do it.
I use Autodesk Inventor for modeling (Thus it's more prototyping and parts and less humanoids/living things), and I can create necklace pendants and other such items to your liking. All is for free for a while, and when I get enough examples I will begin charging. So get it free while you can!
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #24586 is a reply to message #22343 ] Tue, 08 March 2011 13:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar gkaste  is currently offline gkaste
Go to all my models
Hi. This certainly looks too good to pass up. I am looking to have made a lapel pin that looks like a gold coin, but I lack the artistic skills. It would be great if you could take a stab at it. Here is more info...
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4699&a mp;start=0&

Thanks!
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #24726 is a reply to message #22343 ] Thu, 10 March 2011 20:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar smithspeedway  is currently offline smithspeedway
Go to all my models
Hello - If I sent you a model car body, could you recreate it smaller?
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #24923 is a reply to message #22343 ] Thu, 17 March 2011 14:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar patleaver  is currently offline patleaver
Go to all my models
I have a small mechanical part (clip hinge) that I need made. Can you create the model file for me? If so, what dimensions, photo, etc do you need from me?

Thanks - Pat
3D design for a gear [message #25325 is a reply to message #22343 ] Sun, 27 March 2011 17:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar raulito  is currently offline raulito
Go to all my models
Hello,
I have to make an 3D design for a gear witch belongs to a paper shredder. If you can do this for me please let me know what you will need to do it. Measuments, photos, etc.
Regards,
Raul
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #25396 is a reply to message #22343 ] Tue, 29 March 2011 03:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Guardian  is currently offline Guardian
Go to all my models
Hi,

Would you be able to re create a ring from pictures? Theres a picture of the ring attached.

Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #25963 is a reply to message #22343 ] Tue, 12 April 2011 08:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aidyl  is currently offline aidyl
Go to all my models
I would love to have a ring modeled as well. I can send a pic of what I am looking for.

It is quite simple; three bands total, two of which are parallel and the third intersects the two.

If you are interested, please pm me aidyl @ yahoo dot com.

Thanks!
Lydia
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #26522 is a reply to message #22343 ] Mon, 25 April 2011 20:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar William Hayes  is currently offline William Hayes
Go to all my models
Hello I have a small plastic door that I need to be made. Its oly about 3/8 of an inch by 1/2 inch and maybe a 1/16 thick. It has two little prongs for the hindge and a lip for sealing. Can you draw such an item using the pictures and Exact specs if I provide them? I would be willing to send you the item to be reproduced.

Thank you,
Tom

• Attachment: DSCN2218.JPG
    (Size: 1.77MB, Downloaded 131 time(s))

Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52333 is a reply to message #22343 ] Mon, 06 August 2012 20:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomDeLier  is currently offline TomDeLier
Go to all my models
Hello,

I want to give my girlfriend a necklace for her birthday.
The first letters of our names are T & V, and i want that letters in a Heart.

On the heart i need a small ring, so i can put it on a necklace.
And maybe you can make the heart a little different than a normal heart, i dont like standard. Wink

It doesn't matter how the letters are in the heart, maybe melt together?

p.s. Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Holland and just 16 years old.

Thx!

Tom
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52343 is a reply to message #22343 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 10:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar merrileern  is currently offline merrileern
Go to all my models
hi, I am frantically trying to bring my creation to life and am running out of time. It is a burning man/monkey camp icon and I want it to be a pendant and made of stainless steel, 2-3" in height. Dont think I need to add any sort of loop/holder at the top, if the openings at the sides of the neck/head are even, and the leather or cord can go through multiple ways. Maybe you can help? I will order 30-50 more pieces and could pay you some fee? Much appreciation in advance! Merrilee

• Attachment: scatter.jpg
    (Size: 31.22KB, Downloaded 85 time(s))

Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52349 is a reply to message #52343 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If you clean up the image some, you could use this tool http://www.shapeways.com/creator/2d_to_3d/ to convert it to 3d.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52351 is a reply to message #52349 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 16:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you for reply and help. I have been using that creator. Each time it shows part of a bottom base around my model. Also it tells me my model won't work. I will try contacting shape ways directly today. Thanks again!
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52353 is a reply to message #52351 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 19:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Here's a quick cleanup of the image that I did:
index.php?t=getfile&id=19331&private=0

This worked fine in the Image Popper tool. I've sent you the STL file via PM.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2012 19:10 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52354 is a reply to message #52353 ] Tue, 07 August 2012 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thank you so very much! I am working on making it less bottom heavy now.
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52435 is a reply to message #22343 ] Thu, 09 August 2012 23:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mattwessels  is currently offline mattwessels
Go to all my models
i am looking to create something like this but where JVC is i want it to say "BROKEN RADIO"

• Attachment: box_final.jpg
    (Size: 126.92KB, Downloaded 74 time(s))

Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52651 is a reply to message #22343 ] Wed, 15 August 2012 19:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar elilang  is currently offline elilang
Go to all my models
HI, im looking for a 3d model of a microscopic sea creature called a diatom. Here is an example. it will be a challenge....

index.php?t=getfile&id=19637&private=&private=1
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #52799 is a reply to message #22343 ] Sat, 18 August 2012 03:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designsbynina  is currently offline designsbynina
Go to all my models
Hi I am a new jewelry designer and have just found Shapeways. I usually work with wire but sometimes I need pieces for my jewelry that I need to get some pieces custom. I have rough sketched drawings but I don't now 3D modeling programs. Would you be interested in helping me on some of my pieces? I don't know how to show the details i want on my pieces properly. I have attached an example

• Attachment: img069_3.jpg
    (Size: 50.55KB, Downloaded 74 time(s))

Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #53261 is a reply to message #22343 ] Tue, 28 August 2012 13:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sirklaas  is currently offline sirklaas
Go to all my models
hi can you help me make an " origami boat " in 3D ?
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience!-not me [message #53264 is a reply to message #53261 ] Tue, 28 August 2012 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designsbynina  is currently offline designsbynina
Go to all my models
I don't know how to make 3D models. I was responding to a post that said this person was looking to make 3d models for experience.

Good Luck!
Re: Free 3d Modeling for Experience! [message #60910 is a reply to message #22343 ] Sun, 27 January 2013 20:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woohandbags  is currently offline woohandbags
Go to all my models
Hello,

Are you still available for 3D modelling? I am looking for a 3D modeller for handbag hardware. Nothing complex, just the ordinary o-rings, clasps, etc. Please contact me if you are available.

I hope to hear from you soon.

regards,
Nadia.
woohandbags[at]yahoo.com

Previous Topic:3D modeling, Architecture & Product Design.
Next Topic:3D Modeler For Hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.