Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » I'm here to help!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I'm here to help!! [message #21162] Wed, 01 December 2010 22:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar ickathu  is currently offline ickathu
Go to my shop
Hey guys!! I use Blender 3D, and if you need me to model anything, tell me. One thing though, I am not that great at modeling people and stuff, but if you want I person or character, I can model it, send it to you, you can tell me what needs to be fixed, and so on. I will not charge very much, but I will probably charge some (obviously). If you want something done, PM me, or email me at ickathu.goalex@rocketmail.com and I will see what I can do. I will probably be able to get files finished within a few weeks.
About me: I use Blender 3D, and live in the US
Expertise: Inorganic modeling, texturing
Experience: About three years of 3D work
Portfolio: ickathu.deviantart.com
Rate: Everything is different, but probably around $8-$12/hour

I hope that my services are appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2010 22:27 UTC]

Re: I'm here to help!! [message #22104 is a reply to message #21162 ] Tue, 04 January 2011 10:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi ickathu,

it would help if you added a link to your portfolio, so people can see the quality of your work.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Space curves
Next Topic:3d modelers team looking for projects

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.