Home » Community » General Discussion » Very busy during Christmas
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Very busy during Christmas [message #21810] Wed, 22 December 2010 19:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
Here you see how many packages we are shipping!

397/day last Monday!!

index.php?t=getfile&id=6401&private=0

Re: Very busy during Christmas [message #21814 is a reply to message #21810 ] Wed, 22 December 2010 23:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Congrats Pete & Shapeways !!

Next year i want to see a picture of a huge warehouse filled with boxes like the one where Indiana Jones hid the Arc of the Covenant ! Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=6402&private=0

Cheers !

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Very busy during Christmas [message #21815 is a reply to message #21814 ] Wed, 22 December 2010 23:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
Co-Founder
LOL!
Re: Very busy during Christmas [message #40576 is a reply to message #21810 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 13:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Huhu, that would be awesome Cool

Happy holidays!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: Very busy during Christmas [message #40577 is a reply to message #21810 ] Wed, 21 December 2011 13:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ralph, digging up year old topics. Tisk Tisk. You guys should do the Jellybean game with the prints again this year. Closest guess gets a gift card would be sweet.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Christmas
Next Topic:see who buys from your shapeways shop?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.