Home »  » Introductions » Artist from Copenhagen
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Artist from Copenhagen [message #21792] Wed, 22 December 2010 11:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar YennyCocq  is currently offline YennyCocq
Go to my shop
www.yennycocq.com

who would like to help me? which 3D programm is the best for me to use. Whom would like to collaborate or whom could I hire.

Anyone locally in Copenhagen, Denmark or Hamburg Germany?

Cheers,
Yenny

Yenny
Re: Artist from Copenhagen [message #21796 is a reply to message #21792 ] Wed, 22 December 2010 13:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Yenny,

If you want to do it yourself, we'll all help you. There are several free programs to start with, Google sketchup, Blender, Truespace are a few. If you want to hire someone, we can help there too. Just go down the forum to the Modelers wanted section, and post what your looking for. Or go to the Modelers for hire section and find the modeler of your choice.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Artist from Copenhagen [message #21812 is a reply to message #21796 ] Wed, 22 December 2010 21:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar YennyCocq  is currently offline YennyCocq
Go to my shop
Thanks!

Yenny

Previous Topic:Hi, from Canada
Next Topic:Intro =)

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.