Home » Community » Introductions » Hi from Belo Horizonte, Brazil!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Belo Horizonte, Brazil! [message #21420] Wed, 08 December 2010 17:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar badulaques  is currently offline badulaques
Go to my shop
Hi everybody! I am pretty new in this community, so I am here to present myself for all you folks! I fell in love for Shapeways! Really! I don't know for how long i've been walking in darkness before shapeways! My mind is popping with new ideas and cool things that I would love to bring to this world but never found an opportunity like Shapeways.

So, here I am! Just finished to setup my Shapeways shop!
shapeways.com/shops/cabinetoftrinkets

I invite you all to come see my work! For now, I'm taking the first steps, but hopefully soon be with the cabinet crammed with cool stuff!

Hope you guys enjoy my designs and I would love to have your feedback about them!

Kind regards,

Marina Noronha
Belo horizonte, Brazil
@marinanoronha

shapeways.com/shops/cabinetoftrinkets
Re: Hi from Belo Horizonte, Brazil! [message #21422 is a reply to message #21420 ] Wed, 08 December 2010 17:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome Marina,

I noticed your bracelet the other day. Interesting concept, I like the ring a lot more personally. If you need any help getting your ideas up let us (the community) know. We're a helpful bunch. I can't wait to see your designs in the "it arrived" forum.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Help!!!
Next Topic:Hello Blender users!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.