Home » Community » Work in progress » Pyramid Head custom model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Pyramid Head custom model [message #2136] Tue, 02 December 2008 04:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar javi  is currently offline javi
Go to all my models
can someone check this model for me? it uploads fine and everything but i wanted to know if maybe it was being recognized as a solid object instead of hollow. walls are 3mm thick.

here's what the dimensions are.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/8983/phgi4.th.pnghttp://img224.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

edit: stl file removed.

the only reason i ask if someone can check this is because it seems extremely expensive. maybe i modeled something wrong and it could've been done better.

i modeled this in blender then imported it to sketchup to take the measurements a bit more accurately. thank you.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2008 13:17 UTC]

Re: Pyramid Head custom model [message #2188 is a reply to message #2136 ] Mon, 08 December 2008 13:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar javi  is currently offline javi
Go to all my models
nvm.

i ended up making the entire piece out of foam board and putty. i will be trying to upload this one again and maybe finding other programs that can help me determine if everything really is as it should be.
Re: Pyramid Head custom model [message #2197 is a reply to message #2188 ] Mon, 08 December 2008 20:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Javi,

Sorry we missed your post. But I am happy to hear you got the model done (although not 3D printed).

Next time just mail me at service (@) shapeways (dot) com and we will tell you what is happening with your model!

Cheers!

Robert

Previous Topic:Whystler's Terracotta Warriors
Next Topic:Hinges and Axels