Home » Community » Feature this!  » building block please?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
building block please? [message #20286] Tue, 09 November 2010 16:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
would love to get my building block featured. the alumide print came out great and i think i documented it fairly well. I haven't had anything featured yet and this one would be good around the holidays... i was just thinking, i should go find an evergreen to take some pictures of it hanging on a tree.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5837&private=0

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: building block please? [message #21310 is a reply to message #20286 ] Mon, 06 December 2010 05:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
here are some new pics

put the christmas tree up over the weekend so the building block ornament is hanging on it!

index.php?t=getfile&id=6164&private=0

• Attachment: side L.jpg
    (Size: 137.54KB, Downloaded 118 time(s))

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: building block please? [message #21311 is a reply to message #20286 ] Mon, 06 December 2010 05:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=6165&private=0

• Attachment: side cal.jpg
    (Size: 125.45KB, Downloaded 226 time(s))

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: building block please? [message #21331 is a reply to message #21311 ] Mon, 06 December 2010 16:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bvr  is currently offline bvr
Go to my shop
Great item, great shots, except for the last one. The OOF branch in the foreground distracts my eye.
bvr

Buffalo, 360° @ a time
Re: building block please? [message #21332 is a reply to message #21331 ] Mon, 06 December 2010 17:32 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
thanks, and yea you're right bout the last one, i moved that branch after that shot, but didn't retake that side of the block...

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign

Previous Topic:Designer SnowBauble
Next Topic:The Droplets Desk Toy

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.