Home » Support » Buying » Need Help from Administrator
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need Help from Administrator [message #21264] Sat, 04 December 2010 05:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar CustomCool  is currently offline CustomCool
Go to all my models
I placed an order, I think yesterday for 4 items total. Two different models each with 2 quantity.

Is it possible to swap one of those models with a new one I made? One of the first models I placed an order for is incorrect.

If you look in my gallery folder you will see a round model called "flat_X3". This is one of the parts I ordered originally. I need to replace that part with the model called "round_flatX3_NEW".

The parts may vary in volume, but not by much. I will pay for any additional costs if need be.

I placed it recently and hoping we can fix this before it goes to production.

Thanks for your help with this.

-David

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2010 05:58 UTC]

Re: Need Help from Administrator [message #21265 is a reply to message #21264 ] Sat, 04 December 2010 09:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us Wink

The best action in these cases is to contact service@shapeways.com and see if you can cancel the order, so you can place a new one.

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2010 09:43 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -

Previous Topic:my designs - An unknown error occured.
Next Topic:Buying multiple quantities

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.