Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Receiving excessive e-mail notifications
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Receiving excessive e-mail notifications [message #21108] Tue, 30 November 2010 21:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
I've noticed I'm getting e-mail notifications every time anyone posts in a topic I've replied to, even though, according to my profile, I've got forum notifications turned off. It's not a big deal for me, but I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen.

Andy
Re: Receiving excessive e-mail notifications [message #21109 is a reply to message #21108 ] Tue, 30 November 2010 21:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomZ  is currently offline TomZ
Go to my shop
When you're making a reply, are you marking sure to uncheck the Post Notification option? If you have it turned off in your profile then you shouldn't have to do that, but maybe there is some bug by which the box gets checked anyway.

[Updated on: Tue, 30 November 2010 21:58 UTC]

Re: Receiving excessive e-mail notifications [message #21114 is a reply to message #21109 ] Wed, 01 December 2010 00:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Drawn-SteelHero  is currently offline Drawn-SteelHero
Go to my shop
I'm not sure what's happening; it looks like I'm now not getting notifications, at least not for [i]all[i] threads I've replied to; and in replying here I notice the notification box is unchecked, like it should be. Maybe the problem's resolved itself, maybe it hasn't... Razz

Andy

Previous Topic:Shapeways Gift Codes
Next Topic:Lets save some money