Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Hi From Pittsburgh
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi From Pittsburgh [message #20918] Thu, 25 November 2010 16:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar Plumguy  is currently offline Plumguy
Go to my shop
I'm new to Shapeways and 3D designing.
I'm interested in marketing custom dice.
Just finished putting the spots on my first dice using Blender
and have a ways to go to finish.
I have many questions but suffice it to say that any advice
regarding the next couple of steps would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good day.
Ray Confused
Re: Hi From Pittsburgh [message #20944 is a reply to message #20918 ] Fri, 26 November 2010 09:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey Ray,

no problem, we're always happy to help. Do try a search on the forum before you post a question though - there's a good chance is has already been asked (and answered! before.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Hi From Pittsburgh [message #21013 is a reply to message #20918 ] Sat, 27 November 2010 16:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar norseforge  is currently offline norseforge
Go to my shop
Welcome to Shapeways! I'm not new to Shapeways, but I AM new to Pittsburgh Smile If you have any questions, pop me an email or somesuch. Also, I would recommend getting the 'material sampler' package, if they still have it, because I'm sure several of the materials would work for custom dice!

-Thorin, Norse Forge Jewelry and Gifts
Re: Hi From Pittsburgh [message #21053 is a reply to message #20918 ] Mon, 29 November 2010 13:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ew Pittsburgh Razz. Welcome to the community. Blender being free and fairly powerful, is pretty popular amongst the community. I know you'll be able to find a lot of answers if not all in the 3D applications section of the forum.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello from NorCal
Next Topic:Help!!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.