Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Buying » shameless question on quantity pricing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
shameless question on quantity pricing [message #2089] Wed, 26 November 2008 04:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Sapient8  is currently offline Sapient8
Go to all my models
I'm new to the site (long time viewer, first time...registerer?) but am finally putting the finishing touches on some models for printing. The first thing I'm going to have made is a multi-part assembly, somewhat of a exibition item for a mechanical device.
The problem is, the since it must be made part by part, I need to have over a dozen individual itemss made. (some as cheap as $5, some as expensive as $100). Total cost looking to be about $400. I'll be using the white flexible, partially for the cost, mostly for the strength and matted surface finish.

Anyway, so here's the shameless question...is there any type of quantity pricing for larger numbers of parts ordered at once? I assume not but I must ask to be sure! (lol)

Can't wait to get some stuff made.....
Re: shameless question on quantity pricing [message #2093 is a reply to message #2089 ] Wed, 26 November 2008 12:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Sapient8 Cool ,

i am sorry to inform you that there isn't any type of quantity pricing for larger numbers of parts ordered at once...

Cheers,

Ralph

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
Re: shameless question on quantity pricing [message #2095 is a reply to message #2089 ] Wed, 26 November 2008 17:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Sapient8  is currently offline Sapient8
Go to all my models
aww you're killin' me! Smile That's okay, I expected as much.

I'll try to see what can be done with some of the internal details. Some items are hollowed by design so I can't do too much with them. hmmmm there is much to do...
Re: shameless question on quantity pricing [message #2097 is a reply to message #2089 ] Thu, 27 November 2008 11:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Good luck!

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager

Previous Topic:Where did the formula go...
Next Topic:Order not progressing

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.