Home » Community » Feature this!  » Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #19089] Thu, 14 October 2010 13:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar MatthewAmey  is currently offline MatthewAmey
Go to my shop
I have created a few models in the almost 2 years I've known of Shapeways but I'm most proud of this one...
The one pictured is stainless steel/bronze and has been polished a little to give it the gloss.

It would be fantastic if it was a featured product!

Here's a link to the model
index.php?t=getfile&id=5471&private=0

• Attachment: IMG_0067.jpg
    (Size: 268.61KB, Downloaded 316 time(s))

matthewamey
Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #19284 is a reply to message #19089 ] Mon, 18 October 2010 07:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LincolnK  is currently offline LincolnK
Go to my shop
This should be featured. It is really a great work!

For special discounts and news add us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Craftosterone
www.Craftosterone.com
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/novakingway
Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #20819 is a reply to message #19089 ] Mon, 22 November 2010 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nomuse  is currently offline nomuse
Go to my shop
Mmm, I love the way the "natural" finish looks on this. Gives it some kind of mysterious old-jewelry flavor. Worthwhile lesson for myself; try to design FOR the material and process, instead of IN SPITE of it.

Great design, too. You've done character modeling I bet.
Re: Hannya pendant by Matthew Amey [message #20820 is a reply to message #19284 ] Mon, 22 November 2010 19:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MatthewAmey  is currently offline MatthewAmey
Go to my shop
Character modeling? I'm interested but I'm just a 3D sculpting enthusiast. I am a tattoo artist full-time but I'm extremely interested in technology.

matthewamey

Previous Topic:WavePad for iPad
Next Topic:How cool are those steampunk contraptions!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.