Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Shapeways site update of November 18th 2010
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shapeways site update of November 18th 2010 [message #20689] Thu, 18 November 2010 12:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi all,

we had a site update today. We released the following features/bugfixes.

Add link to hisdesign page on shoppage
We added a link to the hisdesign page on he shoppage so the users detail information and his myfavorites gallery can still be reached. In the near future we will integrate this to the shoppage

Cocreator picture upload resulted in thumbnail download by the designer
When a picture was one of the variables for a cocreator model, the designer could only download a thumbnail instead of the actual picture. This has been fixed.

Besides the fixes above we also introduced a new model process flow. This may not be very noticeable but the order of some of the modelchecks has been changed and we now use a new script that converts the original file slightly better to a x3db format, so that it can be used for our Mesh Medic.

Best regards,
Barry
Upload queue stuck? [message #20705 is a reply to message #20689 ] Thu, 18 November 2010 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Took quite long, but it seems everything made it through.

Looks like there's a clog in the new drain?

Meaning, the upload queue is either very full, or stuck, as I have not received anything more than "thank you for uploading a model"
Not showing up in my designs either.

Cheers,

Stijn

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2010 19:12 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Shapeways site update of November 18th 2010 [message #20717 is a reply to message #20689 ] Fri, 19 November 2010 00:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
same here

2 hours have past ..

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Shapeways site update of November 18th 2010 [message #20723 is a reply to message #20689 ] Fri, 19 November 2010 07:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Quote:

Cocreator picture upload resulted in thumbnail download by the designer
When a picture was one of the variables for a cocreator model, the designer could only download a thumbnail instead of the actual picture. This has been fixed.

Yes, this is working properly again now. Thanks.

Previous Topic:Shapeways site update of October 28th 2010
Next Topic:Shapeways site update of November 11th 2010

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.